- Sign up for a Little League, Sports Association, or School Sports Team
- Find out when Tryouts for Leagues that are in your area are to be scheduled
- Post on social networks and send text messages to friends that you are interested in baseball
- Get with a friend who is already playing and ask them to show you how to play baseball
- Watch Baseball to Get an Idea of the Rules and Format of the Game
- Hire a Baseball Coach /Personal Trainer to teach you the Proper Mechanics of Throwing/Hitting
- Pick a position You would like to Play Defensively
- Practice, Practice, Practice so when you eventually play in a game you can be prepared
- Baseball is a Sport, so when “Doing” Baseball Have Fun and Keep it Simple
Baseball isn’t a complex game. Essentially baseball can be seen as a form of tag with the bases as safe zones. Ironically when your on a base when you are tagged by a player with a ball, the umpire is most likely to call you “SAFE”. So essentially baseball is a fun safe game than can be played at all ages and over time and progression improve drastically at different levels. The first step is to get involved in a league and find information on sign ups or tryouts. After that usually the league sends out information and practices and games are usually laid out. From here you can decide to seek professional help in the former of a personal trainer, otherwise known as a personal baseball instructor that offers private lessons. This coach will provide more emphasis on your individual game getting started as opposed to becoming lost in the team game. The point of team practices is execution on the field during game day, however when you take the position of pitcher or are hitting, essentially your in control of the game and working individually to help out the team. Overall remember baseball is fun and should be enjoyed. The more you practice, the more you will become perfect.
If you enjoyed this information Please us on Facebook!!!